2020-2021 Registration is now open!
Registration for our adult long track programs is now available. Please see details below. We have added new in-person registration times for November 26th and November 28th!
Registration for new youth athletes wishing to join our Novice or FUNdamentals programs for January – March will be available in December.
ADULT LONG TRACK REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
- Complete the WAIVER.
- If you DO NOT require rental skates, do one of the following:
- Mail your completed registration form and waiver and fees (cheque only, DO NOT MAIL CASH) to our mailing address. ESSA will contact you once your registration has been received.
- Contact Diane (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for drop off of the completed registration form, waiver, and fees (cash or cheque).
- If you DO require rental skates:
- Book an appointment to rent skates (current available days are Nov 13, 14, and 20). More appointments may be added as necessary.
- Bring your completed registration form and waiver to your appointment.
- Bring at least two cheques with you to your appointment (or cash). One cheque will cover your registration fees and skate rental. The second cheque will be postdated (April 30, 2021) and held as a skate rental deposit ($100). The second cheque will be returned to you or destroyed when you return your rental skates at the end of the season.
Contact Diane (email@example.com) with any questions.