2020-2021 Registration is now open!
In person registration for the following programs is open September 11-16 at Victoria Park Pavilion. Sorry, we do not have online registration available at this time.
(Not sure which program is for you? See our program details here!)
Registering With ESSA for the 2020-2021 Season (Registration AND Skate Rental)
- Book an appointment to come down to Victoria Oval to register for the season and rent skates. You only need one appointment per family. Due to social distancing requirements we can only assist people with an appointment. If you already have skates OR if none of the available appointment times work for you, please see below!
- Print off the appropriate registration form (FUNdamentals/Novice OR Intermediate/Advanced) for each registrant and fill it out as much as possible. We can help you onsite with anything you are unsure about.
- Print and sign the waiver/assumption of risk for each registrant.
- Bring your registration forms and waivers to your appointment.
- Bring your chequebook, but do NOT fill out any cheques before arriving for your appointment. At a minimum you will need two cheques (one for fees, and one for skate rental deposit), but you may require more if you wish to pay in half season installments, or if you are renting multiple pairs of skates (each skate rental requires its own deposit cheque).
- At your appointment, someone will process your registration, and fit all of your athletes for rental skates. If you are new to speed skating we will go over equipment requirements and answer any questions you may have.
Already have skates?
The process is almost the same, but you do not need to book a full appointment. Contact Diane (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can arrange for you to stop by the Pavilion and quickly process your registration forms and collect payment.
Need a Different Appointment Time?
We understand that not everyone may be able to make it to one of our prescheduled appointment times. If you need a different time or are available during daytime hours, please contact Diane (email@example.com)